z/OS 2.2 Support
- Full support for IBM’s z/OS 2.2 operating system and earlier
- Full support for Extended Generation Data Groups
T-REX Batch Enhancements
- ANALYZE BCS identifies VSAM Cluster Sphere records with unique volume references nearing the execution time limit of 59.
- INTEGRITYCHECK OBJ(CS) FOCUS(VOL) supports new keyword BYAPSSIAM to flag unexpected BCS record Type-C returned for non-VSAM data set entries found on DASD volumes with an informational message rather than as an error.
- INTEGRITYCHECK command executes in SIMULATE mode with the AUTOFIX capability.
- MODIFY command allows GDG Base modifications for PURGE, NOPURGE, LIFO, and FIFO.
ISPF Panel Enhancements
- Option 4.1 Catalog View provides logic to “Define” User Catalog Aliases for selected catalogs.
- Option 6.3 VTOC Record View provides the capability to “scratch” Data Set Control Blocks from the VTOC.